March 2, 2006
I’m listing a Minolta SRT202 35mm camera in good condition. Auction includes:
- 35m camera (serial number 2391104) with strap
- Minolta standard MD 50mm lens
- Focal MC 135mm telephoto with HOYA 58mm UV cover
- Rokinon 28mm wide angle lens with Kalimar Skylight 55mm cover
- Vivitar 125 Flash cube with extra battery pack
- Compartmentalized carrying case holds all items
- All lenses have their protective covers
This camera has been well cared for and would serve someone well as a starter camera or an “everyday” shooter. A complete package.
** NOTE: If you’d like to see any other photos, please feel free to contact me with your requests. **
November 14, 2005
I’ve always enjoyed having a yard and space of my own. Not that I’ve always lived in a house, I was an apartment dweller for quite some time but I’ve known that a house with a yard was the “end game” for me. Also, I’m quick to admit that I actually ENJOY yardwork (Darlene often accuses me of making up reasons to do it) and find comfort and release in the work. Consequently, I’ve never been one who could imagine bringing up a family in a highrise. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to take shots at these folks as I’m certain that they do what they must and probably are grateful for what they’ve got but it still makes my heart heavy. I think it also makes the sci-fi nut (read: wannabe futurist) in me wonder if this won’t be the “norm” as the population continues to grow. Sentiments aside, it really is a compelling series: Hong Kong architecture by Michael Wolf.
(link by way of Binary Bonsai)